Women's Ministry at Leesburg Grace
Women’s Ministry includes occasional Bible studies, coffee & conversation groups, annual retreat, summer cookout, and informal mentoring relationships.
Men's Ministry at Leesburg Grace
Men's Ministry includes occasional Bible studies, adventures, annual retreat, softball, and informal mentoring relationships.
¬ JOURNEYMEN launches January 2023 ¬
¬ What Is JOURNEYMEN?
JOURNEYMEN are apprentices of Jesus—humble servants and reliable workers—who are available each day to do what God has prepared for them (Ephesians 2:10; Matthew 20:1-16). At Leesburg Grace, JOURNEYMEN connects our men through a shared covenant, creed, and commitment to accountability.
¬ How Does JOURNEYMEN Work?
JOURNEYMEN is a fivefold, yearlong discipleship commitment.
- Annual Covenant: We will sign a written agreement to grow together in our discipleship journey.
- Daily Creed: We will pray each day:
“Lord, help me love you with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength today.
“Lord, help me love my neighbor as myself today.”
- Bi-weekly Accountability: We will bond with 1–2 others and regularly discuss the following:
Bible reading. Important relationships. Our affections. Our distractions. Our struggles.
- Monthly Meetings: We will gather informally in homes to nurture hospitality and friendships.
- Quarterly Encounters: We will gather deliberately to forge memories and form godly character.
Forging memories through archery tag, night hike, service project, and men’s retreat.
Forming godly character through heart, soul, mind, and strength challenges.